a few favorites

I will admit, I have been spending WAYYYYYYY to much time discovering new blogs and websites, just clicking links found on some of the blogs I read via my google reader. I have been drawn to ones that focus on home decor and furniture refinishing. Oh how I wish I was talented enough and had enough time to do some of these fabulous projects!! Here are a few of my favorites:

A life of blue:

It is so pretty, the grey, the strips, and all the white...I want one of these for my bedroom!

Loooooooove all the awesome Halloween posts at eighteen25:


my favorite being this entire post by House of smiths:


The frame alone had me at "hello", but the whole space is creative genious!

Her blog is quite a feast for the eyes too! She is so cretive and inspiring. I won't say just how much time I spent there oogling over all the ideas, but it was a lot ;)

Some more serious fall inspiration here at This Blessed Nest

and another favorite this week, by Tatertots and Jello!
Check out her amazing laundry room makeover:

love the decal on the frame. Its the simple touches that truly make the space to me!

and these awesome frames:

I am totally making some of these for Halloween too!!

Now to find some free time and get crafty! Hope that little bit of blogland inspiration got you in the mood for some craft time :)

Comments

Popular Posts