Kinda Random

So this post turned out to be a bunch of randomness, summing up the last few days....the first busy weekend of December. I am sure there are only more to come this month!

On Friday morning I finally saw Twilight :) So good, I loved it! Definitely not as good as the book...movies that are based on books never are in my opinion, but a good movie no less. I thought this was a good article if you have read the book and saw the movie.

On Saturday we did a bit of Christmas shopping in the crazy snow that fell here in MI. It was a cold day here too, and we were planning on taking the boys to a local parade at night, but with the wind and the snow we decided against it. So we just had a nice quiet night at home with the family. Watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music! Drews favorite right now its "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". He asks just about every 5 minutes if he can listen to it again! He knows all the lyrics and dances along with it, so cute!

On Sunday we celebrated the boys birthdays with a small family party. This is my favorite photo of the day:

They were both a bit embarrassed with the singing of the birthday song, but I absolutely love their faces here :)

A new favorite photo fo Aiden:

His adorable dimple just makes my heart melt every time I see it :)

Ok that is about it for this post I guess, I have only been working on it now for about 2 hours, give or take a few interruptions!

Comments

Popular Posts