Its been a while..

Ack, its been a while since I posted anything here....my bad!
It is HOT, way to hot for my liking. Can I just say that I am TOTALLY ready for fall and cooler weather. Only a month from now the boys will be going back to school. Yep and both of them will be gone, for at least part of the day...whatever will I do with myself ;) Been working lots, applied for a supervisor position and had an interview on Saturday, still haven't heard anything yet, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I celebrated my 28th birthday a week ago. YAY! Now I feel old, yep no longer am I closer to 25 than 30. Scary at how darn fast the time goes, isn't it!?!

Yesterday we spent the day at The ball field, taking in our first Tigers game in quite a while. Good stuff, other than the fact that they lost of course....boo!!
Here is my favorite photo from the day, my handsome guys ;)

Comments

  1. This is a great pic!! I love the fact that they all smile the same...No one is showin' any teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pic...glad the tigers lost (Indians fan of course). good luck on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shot! fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts