Happy Happy Joy Joy

Just some random things that are making me happy and joyful today :)

*Great news today that my best friend gave birth to two, count them 2 healthy babies!! One boy and one little girl, both 5 pounds, both healthy. Life really doesn't get much better than that!! Although I am bummed at myself because I have been trying to get over to her house and see her before she popped to take some photos...but it just didn't work out :( So is life. I will be there asap to get some newborn photos though, woohoo!! I was so excited when they called I totally forgot to ask about their names.

*This week over at ScrapHappy KT, it is my week in the hot seat. If you want to ask me anything pop on over to the message board and ask away :)

*This website PaperBackSwap, it is totally addicting and now I have a looong list of book I want to read in the near future.

*Finishing up a great book, and having some free time to do just that. I love how books just suck you in and the world around you just melts away. Last night I stayed up until one just consumed in the story. Good stuff!

*Photography, and taking LOTS of pictures!

*Right now things just seem good. i have been making a conscious effort to take the time to enjoy the daily pleasures of life. In the past 2 days we have taken a trip to the park, went downtown for ice cream, walked the dog, we borrowed flour from our neighbor and then took over some home-made cookies :)

Comments

  1. I really have to look in to the paperback swap site. I've never read a James Patterson book, but love the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:03 PM

    wow, looks like you have been busy busy! The LO is cute! I wish I had time to read... Luke bought me a book for my birthday (the 29th of june) and I'm still not half way through it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts