Here I am....

Yep haven't post on my blog in for-evvah. I have been here, just not posting, I guess I haven't had much to say.

For a few weeks there things got kinda crazy. 200 wedding invitations took over my life, lol! It wouldn't have been too bad except (of course) I waited until the last possible second to do them ;) At 11 pm on Sunday night I ran them over to Jamie (she was leaving at 8 in the morning). So I did a little happy dance to have them done and finished and she loved them, so it made the whole thing worth it!!


Here is a picture of what they looked like, only in pink not red:




















Can you believe I didn't take a picture of the real thing....tsk tsk tsk..I should have taken one when they were taking over my scraproom. It was a big mess of pink everywhere!!

Last weekend I did get to spend some time with my girls :)
We celebrated Jamies wedding with dinner together on Friday night and a shower on Saturday.
















Miss them so much. It had been too long. I miss the laughs and us just hanging out without a care in the world! We definitely need to do it more often.

Ok so what else is new...I got my hair lightened :) Woohoo. It needed it so bad, it was so brown and blah and I had waaayyyyyyyy to many visible grey hairs, ack!!

Oh yep one more thing. Dylan and his obsession. One major reason I haven't posted in a while. He has discovered games on the computer, and not just any game.....toontown. He is totally and completely obsessed and I must say I am a bit obsessed too ;) You make your own toon and have this whole little world to live in. So much fun for kids and moms too!!

Comments

Popular Posts