Tagging...

Bored at work tonight so I thought I would borrow this from Kim's Blog:
A - Available or single: Married
B - Best friend: Tonia
C - Cake or pie: pie
D - Drink of choice: Green Tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: My computer
F - Favorite color: Yellow
G - Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears.
H - Hometown: Holly, MI
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: January, love the start of the new year.
K - Kids & names: Dylan and Drew
L - Life is incomplete without? My family
M - Marriage date: 6-25-2004
N - Number of siblings: none
O- Oranges or apples: apples
P - Phobias or fears: losing a child
Q - Fave quote: "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
R - Reasons to smile: The simple things in life
S - Season: Fall, definitely fall.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Kristen, Rita, Anita, Jen
U - Unknown fact about me: When I was little I sharpened my pinky in an electric pencil sharpener.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Peppers
W - Worst habit: Eating too many sweets
X - Xrays: Hope I don't have to have any soon ;)
Y- Your fave food: Nachos
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo, all the way!

Comments

  1. Interesting Tags Jen...
    Funny how little things follow you forever....You should print this and use it in a scrap..In 20 or 30 years you will get a hugh laugh from it...LOL
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts