}

November 3, 2006

Halloween 2006

Halloween 2006 has come and gone. I must say it was a huge success with the boys, and they loved every minute of it!! Captain Hook was a huge hit in the neighborhood, everone said how cute he was, of course I couldn't agree more :) Dylan was such a blabbo at every house, introducing himself (Peter Pan) and Drew to everyone! Here are a few photos I took of them:



















John and I are supposed to go to a halloween party tomorrow, but have no costumes to wear, the theme is super heores and villians...any ideas?

3 comments :

  1. Cute pic's Jen!
    So..Now tell us...you dressed up as?????
    You should have asked days ago..I had a real cute set-up...It would have won 1st prize... :-)
    Love 2 all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 PM

    OMG...how cute!!! I love Drew's facial expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE their costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover