School Boy

 

Today was Dylan's first day or school. We enrolled him in the Pre-K program and today was his very first day!! All month he has been asking, is today the day I go to school!? And every day we would tell him no...in a few more days. Well today is the day. The class is only 2 1/2 hours a day, 5 days a week...but John and I thouthg Dylan really needed to partake in this experience. To be with someone other than me, to get him ready for next year when he has to go to all day Kindegarden :( As I type this up he is off on his own, learning, making friends, having a good time. We go to pick him up in an hour and I can not wait to hear him tell me all about it!! Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Congrats Mom & Dylan!
    Wow, just think of all the NEW & exciting things your both going to learn. (oh yeah> Dad also..lol)
    Have fun Dylan!
    love you..Aunt Jen & Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts