21 day challenge coninued

Ok, so I have been totally slacking on this journal. I said I was going to do it, so darn it if it kills me I am going to finish it. My problem is I always say I am going to do something. When I do that I always start it, and never finish it. So this cycle is going to end, and right now. I am going to take the time to finish the things I say I am going to do, and those things I have already started. I have to say though for this challenge, I have been busy. Busy trying to make everyday a happy one, to get out there and do thing that make me happy. So even though I am not actually working on the pages in my book, I am doing the things I need to do to make me a happy girl!! And that is good, that is what it is all about right!?!
So right now I am playing catch up...
here are a couple of days worth:
day 2

day 3

Comments

Popular Posts