Anyone else doing it!?

Ok, well not IT as in THE IT, lol...I guess I should re-word my title...lol...but this, the 21 Challenge on Rhonnas Blog???
Are you doing it??
If not you should, I am sooooo doing this one =)
I am so completely in love with all her stuff so free-flowing and fun.
I am really thinking I NEED this t-shirt too ;)
I was completely inspired by her first journal and am so geeked to start one for myself. I have a topic all picked out and ready to go. Now I just have to DO IT!!!!

Comments

  1. Aw, sorry to hear you're sick -- man, it's really going around!! My mom is the same as your grandma, doesn't believe in taking medicine, lol! But it's the medicine that's gonna make you feel better a heck of a lot faster, than without it!!
    Rhonna is definitely amazing - her stuff is gorgeous!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts