2005 remembered

Saw this challenge at two peas and thought it would be a fun one to do....

JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: yes a few..., lose some weight, get organized, get published,that sort of thing....
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: I don't think I made it to midnight :(
But I am sure I kiddes John and the boys before I went to bed!
3. Did it snow where you live?: yes
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: NO

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine?: Hubby & the tax lady(got our taxes done on V-day)
2. What did your valentine get you?: beautiful red roses
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: yes, loved that!!

MARCH
1. Are you Irish? No.
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: Yes
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?: Wore green & stayed at home.

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?: Yes, love the rain.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?: no, I am no fun :(
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?: Not tons, just a few cadbury creme eggs...yum...my favorite easter candy!!

MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: daisies by far, but I love all the flowers in my garden. Expecially in the spring when you get to watch them come out of the earth!!
2. Do you like the spring? LOVE it! Everything is new again, and it is so nice to finally get out of the house and into the back yard again!!
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": May flowers? lol...lots of great photos of the boys splashing in puddles this year!!
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: yellow, all those pretty pastels

JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 1997
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: no vacations for us this year. Just stayed at home relaxing in the pool and playing in the yard!

JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? went to the parade and had a little picnic in the backyard. THe boys and I were sick most of the holiday weekend, so it was pretty laid back.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: nope :(

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?: we made our annual trip to Birch Run & Frankenmuth for the afternoon. Such a fun little get away with the boys.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: Seeing Dylan swim all by himself in the pool =)
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?: yes, more than we have in a long time. Our pool was a very popular place his summer!!
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?: no, the beach...are you kidding...ick! I am a pool person al the way!!

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: No.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: NA
3. Did you like fall better than summer?: yes, so much better. Summer is really my least favorite time of year. Fall is so beautiful with the leaves changing and cooler temperatures.

OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?: my cat costume. I painted my face to look like Sam (one of our cats) and she was infatuated with me. She sat at the front door the entire time I passes out candy!!
2. What's your favorite candy?: hmmm..that is tough. I have to pick just one...
3. What did you dress up like this year? A hippie

NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?:Our house, Judy and Jim come over to wathc football and eat lots of food!!
2. Do you like stuffing?: yes, stovetop...yum!!!
3. What are you thankful for?: so much, a amazing hubby, two beautiful boys, family and friends,...
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: I don't think so :(
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?: Lots of supises, I love the excitement of not knowing what is wrapped under the tree!
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?: Either my diamond earrings from my hubby this year( yes it was a suprise), or my necklace (of grandma) from Jim and Judy.
5. Do you like cold weather?: Yes, I am one of the few, I guess!! I LOVE winter, love the snow, love the cold clean air!!
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?: It was a great year, it went too fast, but was probably an 8 overall :) I can only hope 2006 will be as good if not better!!!

Comments

  1. love this..that would be a great page for the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts