secret santa gift

In the PUB at Two Peas we had a little Secret Santa thing going on, for Christmas this year. I had no clue who had my name at all, it was really so much fun!! Yesterday, I was so sick...yuck...and stuck on the couch all day long. So when the mail man came and brought me my gift from my Secret Santa it truly made my day!!! I found out my Santa was Kim Musgrove aka ~KIM~ at Two Peas. She was seriously too good me, I got so much great stuff I don't know where to begin...so I will just show you a picture...

yep, all that and a two peas GC, which I did, by the way spend on some great new fonts!!
SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU, SOOO VERY MUCH KIM :)

Comments

  1. You're welcome, so glad you liked everything!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh, how FUN! new goodies (especially ones you didn't have to pay for or pick out :p) are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts