One Project a Week


Ok, so it has been a while since I did this challenge of Taras, so this week I decided to focus on my scrapbook room. My paper storage was a MESS to say the least. So I sorted and organized them by company in this old file folder bin I had been using for other papers. I love it this way, stored vertically, it is soooo much better than horizontal. It is so much easier to flip through and find exactly what I am looking for, rather than taking out a huge pile of papers to go through.

I just have way to much paper and it wouldn't all fit into the files, so I still have some horizontal storage. I keep most of my older papers in it, the ones I don't use as often, but just can seem to part with. (I know I should, I just can't seem to let any of them go!)

I also recently purchased this cute black drawer thing from Joanne's. I have all my new Wild Asparagus, KI, and MOD papers in it! Yum, cleaning and orgazining has made me want to use it all....now off to work, wish me luck!!

Comments

  1. Where do you find the time to do all of this? Scrapping, gardening, working, spending time w/ the fam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is so cool! love seeing into your room! you do have way too much paper!! lol lovin those black boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts