What's your personality type?

I found this personality test by chance while checking out some other scrappers blogs. I usually pass them up, because they never seem to be right, but this time i took it just for fun. The results were crazy, it is exactly me. I was stunned to say the least. So try it out and let me know your results!!






Your #1 Match: ISFP




The Artist

You are a gifted artist or musician (though your talents may be dormant right now).
You enjoy spending your free time in nature, and you are good with animals and children.
Simply put, you enjoy beauty in all its forms and live for the simple pleasures in life.
Gentle, sensitive, and compassionate - you are good at recognizing people's unspoken needs.

You would make a good veterinarian, pediatrician, or composer.


Comments

Popular Posts