}

April 16, 2005

A little light reading


I don't know what it is about this book,
but it is Drew's favorite!!

No matter where it is, no matter how hard I try to hide it, he always finds it. There are no pictures, no fun shapes, nor big letters for him to look at, so I don't know what it is. Maybe it is some sort of subliminal message that he is sending me. That he is one day going to be a shopaholic, or is he telling me that I am a shopaholic!?! I don't know, what ever it is it is pretty darn funny when he carries this book around with him. It is such a bright pink color and such a girls book that John just hates it...but what can you do? We just laugh and watch him with his favorite book, as happy as one little boy could be!!

2 comments :

  1. this is sooo funny! i just love it..funnier when it gets dad mad too! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !! Can't wait to see a LO about that ! Isn't it funny when they set their heart on something which you cannot understand. We've got that here too...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover