Project Life 2013: Week 20

Hello Week 20, I love you. I have been so busy lately trying to keep up with my summer love mini album my project life pages have sadly taken a backseat to that project. Tonight I finally got a few minutes to sit down and fell in love with this project all over again. It is amazing how a template, a few Project Life cards and photos can make a person so happy :) Crazy, but true! I love digital + project life it is a perfectly simple way to record our everyday memories!! Make sure to check out the new Digital Project Life site too, here you can find all things digital project life :D yay!


Lots of red, and turquoise and a whole bunch of work photos this week. Nothing super exciting but an honest look at one week in our lives & I am grateful for project life to get it recorded.

 

Thanks for stopping by :) See you soon for week 21...


Comments

  1. Beautiful work even tho you are rushed off your feet. You are obviously passionate about pl as it shows. How are you adding words onto the journal cards like the camera?? Are you doing it all digital?? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moonie! Yep I am 100% digital, so I just add the journaling in PSE when I am putting together my entire weekly layout!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts