Hello 2012!

Another new year is here, woohoo! But before I celebrate what is new, I feel like I need to pay tribute to the year gone by. 2011 was an amazing year. Definitely filled with highs and and lows...but what year isn't!? A new home, a new love, and a whole lot of adventure each and every day! So what better way to look back at the year than with a few scrapbook layouts :)

a look back at the highlights of the year:


 and some of my very favorite photos:


my yearly heart shaped layout:  



You can see my previous years here, here and here. And if you are a digital scrapbooker you can download a template of my layout here :)

Here is looking at you 2011, thanks for all the great memories! I only hope 2012 can compare to you!

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    I just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic template! I used it myself for 2011 and love how it turned out! I posted it here if you did want to check it out. :)
    http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,15037904,cid,,6,,155416

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts