1.31.09

Wow, the last day of the month already, can't believe it went by so fast!

I am delighted to day I have kept up with project 365 so far, YAY!!
i have yet to put together my weekly layouts but I just decided to cancel my CK 365 kit and go the digi route. I am obsessed with collecting all things free when it comes to digital scrapbooking....so why not just use some of the things I have amassed over the years and use it. Hopefully this week I will be able to decide on a design and get started :)

My last photo of the month taken right before the day was over (like 11:52 pm, pretty close) :

The boys fast asleep after a very busy Saturday.
We started off the morning with a play date at a new local indoor playground. Had an afternoon of games and cleaning. and then a night of euchre playing (more for the adults than the kids) but they were busy visiting and playing wii, all night long :)

Comments

Popular Posts